Suppliers & BGR
The AGGM platform as a service portal
As a central contact point, AGGM is responsible for the registration of suppliers and balance group representatives (BGR) in all Austrian market areas (East, Tyrol and Vorarlberg). The information of the market participants are managed centrally and exchanged with the system operators via interface.
One-Stop-Shop for all market participants
- Registration form for suppliers & balance group representatives from all market areas
- Allocation of Energy Identification Codes (EICs)
- Services of the AGGM account for BGR: balancing group representatives, balancing messages, private data monitor, etc.)
- Services of the AGGM account for suppliers: supplier account management, BGR-switch, choose grid, etc.
Market data in the public sector
- The Austria map provides a quick overview of the current situation in the Austrian gas market. For detailed information, click on the respective entry and exit points.
- The AGGM data monitor offers a comprehensive and detailed data situation on the Austrian natural gas situation, including storage information of neighbouring countries.
- Application for API access data for the automatic retrieval of market area data in the public domain
Lists of all active market participants (BGR, suppliers, network operators)
- A list of all EI codes currently assigned by AGGM
To register as a BGR or supplier, you need a international EI X-Code. If your company is based in Austria, the AGGM as Local Issuing Office (LIO) will issue it. Non-Austrian companies must contact the respective national LIO.
To obtain access data to the personal account of the AGGM platform, the registration form must be filled out and submitted. After activation, the user can add themselves to an existing organisation in the AGGM account.
Public market area data and private balance group data can be combined and displayed in the data monitor. AGGM provides the balance group status data and allocation status data of BGR for all market areas.
In the AGGM account under: My Profile > Change Master Data.
For company name changes or changes to the company structure, which affect the UID number for example, please write a message to the market area manager.
The status of your registration can be viewed on the AGGM platform under Admin Area > Registration Status.
In the login area, a message must be sent to AGGM with the information and the end date. AGGM then coordinates the termination process and informs all system operators and E-Control of the termination.
A user can start the activity expansion in the Login area under My Profile.
Users whose organisations are suppliers can manage their supplier accounts in the AGGM account, create new ones and start the BGR switch. In addition, the networks in which end customers are supplied can be selected.
A user can start the activity extension as BGR for the market areas East, Tyrol and Vorarlberg in the AGGM account under My Profile.
In the admin area of the AGGM account, the application can be submitted to the respective provider account: Admin Area > Administration > VK Administration.
A drop-down list shows all available, active BGRs.
In the admin area of the AGGM account, another Y-code can be requested for a new provider account: Admin Area > Administration > VK Administration.
Yes, another network operator can be selected in the admin area of the AGGM account before the supply begins: Admin Area > Administration > Network.
The network operator must confirm the supplier. Subsequently, the balancing office is automatically informed and the new components are created.
In the AGGM account, this information must be transmitted to AGGM in a message. AGGM then coordinates the termination process and informs all system operators about the termination of the supplier activities.