Distribution system operator
A person or company responsible for the distribution of gas in a given area. It takes care of the operation, maintenance and expansion of the distribution network as well as the connections to other networks. Its aim is to ensure that there is enough gas to meet demand.
One-Stop-Shop for all market participants
- Registration form for market participants from all market areas
- Allocation of Energy Identification Codes (EICs)
- Functions in the AGGM account for distribution system operators: company master data changes, acceptance of suppliers in the network, download of the operator XML with the components and the supplier XML with the supplier-BG assignments
- Jump to the network access portal and to project management through single-sign-on
Market data in the public sector
- The Austria map provides a quick overview of the current situation in the Austrian gas market. For detailed information, click on the respective entry and exit points.
- The AGGM data monitor offers a comprehensive and detailed data situation on the Austrian gas situation, including storage information of neighbouring countries.
- Application for API access data for the automatic retrieval of market area data in the public domain
- Lists of all active market participants (BGV, suppliers, network operators)
- A list of all EI codes currently assigned by AGGM
Good to know:
Network operators can use the login area of the AGGM platform for general functions such as company master data changes. In addition, suppliers can be accepted in the network, the operator XML with the components and the supplier XML with the supplier-BG allocations can be downloaded. A single sign-on allows a jump to the partner portal and to project management.
In the login area under Admin Area > Administration > Network Management, the Operator XML is offered for download.
No, AGGM provides a single-sign-on.
In the login area under "Partner Portal" is the jump to the partner portal.
In the login area under "Partner Portal" > Project Management.